It´s awful to say but as much as I love giving away gifts, I love getting them. Even though it´s quite late to give my loved ones a head´s up about whats on my wish list I have gathered 10 objects / products / gifts that I would love to get. I will get back to you with a report about if someone nailed it. In the meanwhile:
- This beautiful marble game designed by Apartmento Magazine and Bloc Studios.
- The book ”Frame for life” by Ilse Crawford in which you get to see her project and know about her look on design.
- Tallow by Ontwerpduo.
- Container from Skultuna.
- Zebra stacking dish / barrel designed by Jonathan Adler.
- Hand creams from Byredo.
- Drip Candle holder from Artilleriet.
- The art object Planet Golden Nymph by Lena Bergström for Kosta Boda.
- The book Home by the photographer Petra Bindel and interior designer Emma Persson Lagerberg in which you get to see homes they have furnished and photographed during the last 10 years.
- The lamps Axon designed by Apparatus Studio.